The Product Tracking System Project aims to develop infrastructure in order to track medical devices and cosmetic products manufactured in our country or imported from other countries from the production line to places where they are sold and used.
The System (Product Tracking System) that has been developed is an e-government application which offers citizen-oriented services and has thousands of users.
- To develop a national and original Product Tracking and Monitoring Model
- To provide an infrastructure whereby medical devices and cosmetic products are recorded compliant with GS1 standarts to enable their monitoring
- To contribute to ensuring patient safety and protecting public health
- To create an infrastructure to ensure that surveillance mechanisms are conducted in efficient and effective manner
- To create an infrastructure to enable Medicines and Medical Devices Agency of Turkey to swiftly respond to risks that may result from the use of medical devices and cosmetic products
- To contribute to preventing the unregistered economy through the tracking of medical devices and cosmetic products